Slider

Friday Favorites Week #35

Friday, August 28, 2020

Friday is here and I am so ready for it!
Linking up with Andrea and Erika for this week's favorites :)




Saturday afternoon we had a cookout at my in-laws house along with my dad and step mom.
It was a sunshiny day, so I picked out a shirt that worked perfectly!


While doing our weekly grocery shopping, I quickly walked through the women's section at Walmart.
They are stocked and ready for fall with some super cute sweaters, sweatshirts, thermals and more!
Not all are online yet, but make sure you check out your local store!
Mine was fully stocked with colors and sizes :)




This week on #TheRealBuild we talked about flooring.
To hear all about how we picked out our flooring head to my Instagram highlights.



On Wednesday it was a 2 for 1 day here on the blog!
I shared my latest #WannabeWednesday look...


And I recapped the month of August in my What's Up Wednesday post!


Yesterday I finally got my act together and hosted my Let's Stay Home series.
It was all about lighting!
Head here to see all the light fixtures we are currently looking at and to give me your feedback :)




Another week coming to a close meant another night of soccer practice.
These boys look better and better each week!


And that is it for this week!
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts