Slider

The Feels | July Edition

Monday, August 3, 2020

Due to being on vacation last week, I decided to postpone my monthly post to today.
And then I still didn't have it ready in time :/
It's almost 12:30pm here, but I figured better late than never ;)



Favorite Meal?
Not sure about you, but I love Cracker Barrel!
We stopped in there a few weeks ago for dinner and it totally hit the spot!
This was only the third time we had been out anywhere to eat since March.
And we hadn't been to Cracker Barrel even longer than that.
The food and sweet tea tasted better than I even remember them being :)
My go-to is the chicken and dumplings :)


Favorite Movie/TV Show/Book?
I have been on a Chrisley Knows Best kick again.
I typically don't like reality shows, but this one cracks me up!
A new season just began a few weeks ago, so I am laughing it up at home :)


Favorite Activity?
Going on vacation!
We just came back from a week in the Outer Banks.
While this vacation was different than any other, it still felt so good to get away and soak up some sun!
I'll share more about our trip in the next week or so :)


Favorite Moment?
Watching X back on the soccer field.
While he was a little rusty from sitting at home for a few months, it felt so good to watch him play again!


Goal For August?
Get things ready for X to return to some form of school in September.
At the moment things are set for the kiddos to go back to the classroom 5 days a week.
But that can easily change if our county changes levels.


Anything Else That Made July Feel Good?
This will sound silly, but I fixed my dryer all by myself.
One of the baffles (those wing looking things on the inside) was hanging due to a screw popping off.
I took the dryer apart, found a new screw, and put it all back together.
Everything was back to normal in no time!
It always feels great to do those things myself :)


And that is it for July!
Want to join The Feels fun?
Just grab the graphic above, answer the questions, and link your post below :)
Or answer the questions on Instagram and tag me @life_of_mvx 


XOXO ~ Vanessa

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts