Slider

What's Up July!

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Happy Wednesday!
I'm joining Sheaffer and Shay for the July edition of What's Up Wednesday!


What we're eating this week...
This week is a little different than most months.
We are in vacation mode!
We typically go out to dinner while on vacation, but due to most of the restaurants being takeout only or further away things are limited.
All I know is that I haven't cooked yet this week...and I don't plan on it ;)


What I'm reminiscing about...
Nothing at the moment :)


What I'm loving...
Sitting around the pool every day!
I will share the beach house we are currently renting next week.
The owners have really made it an amazing place to stay!




What we've been up to...
Other than vacation this week, we have been just doing our normal thing.
Working from home, and going to soccer practices and scrimmages.



And making these yummy bars!




What I'm dreading...
The drive home this weekend :(
10 + hours in a car is exhausting!


What I'm working on....
This post and my tan!


What I'm excited about...
I'm hoping to see some more things done at our house when we get home!


What I'm watching/reading...
Honestly, I haven't been watching or reading much of anything this month.
But I am keeping up on Instagram ;)


What I'm listening to....
Everything from country to rock to 90's jams and more!
We have a couple of Alexa's with us, so the music is pumping non-stop :)


What I'm wearing...
Swimsuits have been on repeat this week obviously.

Amazon.com: Ekouaer Womens Forest Leaves Printing High Neck Halter ...

Other than that, lots of tees/tanks and shorts.

Kaislandy Womens You are My Sunshine T Shirt Short Sleeve Printed ...


What I'm doing this weekend...
Just heading back to Ohio.


What I'm looking forward to next month...
More soccer practices for X.


What else is new...
If your aren't following along on Instagram you need to be!
I have joined an amazing group of ladies who are all in different stages of building homes.
Every Tuesday we share our stories, tips, etc.
Check out #TheRealBuild for more!


And that is all for today!
I'll see you all back here next week!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts