Slider

The New Normal | Online Shopping

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

I have been ordering new shorts and tees/tanks over the past few days for our upcoming vacation.
Only one pair of shorts are in my possession, but I figured I would share all of it with you.


Amazon

I found so many fun tees and tanks on Amazon!
Here is what is currently on its way to me ;)


Enjoy exclusive for Drinks Well Others Muscle Tank Tops Womens ...


Happy Camper Shirt for Women Funny Cute Graphic Tee Short Sleeve ...


Merica Since 1776 Eagle Tank Tanks | Tank tops women, Eagle tank ...


Kaislandy Womens You are My Sunshine T Shirt Short Sleeve Printed ...



Target

I ordered these mid rise utility shorts in the gray and olive green options.
The are currently on sale for $12!

Women's Mid-Rise Tie Front Utility Shorts - Universal Thread™ - image 1 of 10

Women's Mid-Rise Tie Front Utility Shorts - Universal Thread™ - image 3 of 10

I also snagged this super cute Sunkissed tank that is perfect for the beach!

Women's Sunkissed Graphic Tank Top - (Regular & Plus) Charcoal Gray - image 1 of 4


Old Navy

Another store, another pair of utility shorts ;)
Sizes and colors are limited, but the these mid rise twill shorts are super comfy!

Mid-Rise Soft Twill Pull-On Utility Shorts for Women -- 4-inch ...

I grabbed these mid rise linen-blend shorts in olive, black and gold :)
Currently on sale for $15!

Mid-Rise Linen-Blend Shorts for Women - 4-inch inseam | Old Navy

Where are you buying your summer clothing from these days?
With so many retailers closing their doors due to Covid and/or bankruptcy I have a feeling we will be doing the majority of our shopping online moving forward.
Thank goodness for free shipping and returns! ;)

Linking up with the Style Six ladies and Nancy's Fashion Style.

Wishing you all a wonderful Wednesday!

XOXO ~ Vanessa


* This post is not sponsored in any way. All images and opinions are my own.*


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts