Slider

Friday Favorites Week #29

Friday, July 17, 2020

Hello Friday!
Linking up with Andrea & Erika to share my favorites of the week!


It's been a fairly uneventful week around here.
Yes and no.
I realized that I'm just not taking pictures like I used to.
I need to get better at that! 
Goal for August ;)

This past weekend was pretty low-key.
On Sunday we took a drive to a nearby lake and just drove around for awhile.
It was great!
We finished off our evening with dinner at Cracker Barrel.

Two things to note:
1. This was only the second time we have dined inside anywhere in 4 or more months.
2. We haven't been to Cracker Barrel (one of my personal faves) even longer!
It was even better than I hoped it would be!
Perfect day/evening with my guys!

We came home and enjoyed a couple yummy Peanut Butter Brownies for dessert!


These are SO GOOD!
You can grab the recipe in my monthly Good Eats post :)
And don't let the brownie word fool you....there is no chocolate in these bad boys!

I stopped by the house the other day to grab mail and just had to stop for a moment.
There are quite a few things that still need to be done inside and outside, but I can't wait to pull in this driveway and stay!


Someone on Instagram recently commented about how their husband would love a pole barn like ours. lol!
It's definitely a house and not a pole barn :)
I took it as a compliment that the house looks like we intended it to look :)
Speaking of houses...I postponed my monthly Let's Stay Home series to Thursday the 23rd.
So get your home decor, DIY, new build, etc posts to get together and join me next week :)

The rest of this week we were at the soccer fields.
Little did we know that these would be the last games of the summer :/
With our county Covid level moving up and masks now being required this evening, they called off the rest of the short season.
It was still fun to watch X get back in the swing of things for a little bit!




Another thing I never took pictures of this week...
A quick visit at my step brother's house for dinner and swimming.
I swear I am going to do better!

I also shared some fun graphic tees (and some shorts) that I recently ordered for our upcoming vacation (and life) on Wednesday.
Everything arrived yesterday and I love them!
Head here to check them and order a couple for yourself!

Enjoy exclusive for Drinks Well Others Muscle Tank Tops Womens ...

And that is all for this week!
I have so much to get ready this weekend before we leave for vacation soon.

Coming up next week...
Wednesday - Style My Way
Thursday - Let's Stay Home
Friday - Friday Favorites

And don't forget to follow me on Instagram!
I am joining a fun group of ladies who are also going through the building process of their homes.
We are in different stages, different places, etc. so it will be a lot of fun!
We kick things off on Tuesday evening!
DM me on Instagram if you want more info :)

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts