Slider

Good Eats! | Peanut Butter Brownies

Tuesday, July 14, 2020

If you are new around these parts...Welcome!
Also, the second Tuesday of the month is Good Eats!
I share a recipe I recently have tried that I think you will all love as well.

I found these Peanut Butter Brownies on Pinterest and knew I needed to make them ASAP!
Another thing if you are new, my son is not a chocolate fan.
So I try to make things that he will like too so I don't have to eat the entire thing.
Let's be real, my husband will eat whatever is leftover ;)

Now on with the recipe!

This bad boy comes from Julie Blanner's site.


Ingredients

1 cup peanut butter (creamy)
11 tablespoons butter (softened)
1 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
4 eggs
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups flour

Instructions

1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Cream peanut butter, butter, sugars, and vanilla. Beat in eggs.
3. Add in baking powder, salt, and flour. Mix until smooth.
4. Pour into a greased 9x9 pan. Bake for 30 minutes.


*For thicker brownies, bake for 30 minutes in an 8x8 pan.
*For standard brownies, bake for 25 minutes in a 9x13 pan. (This is what I used.)


These smell and taste just like a peanut butter cookie, just with a brownie texture.
SO GOOD!


Do you like peanut butter treats?
What is your favorite dessert with peanut butter?

Check out previous recipes I have tried and shared below.
February - Valentine Toffee
April - Banana Bread


Don't forget to link up your recipes below!


XOXO ~ Vanessa
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts