Slider

Good Eats! | Snickerdoodle Blondie Bars

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Happy Tuesday!
Today I'm sharing a recipe I recently made for my non-chocolate lover child ;)
I wanted to make him a sweet treat and I came across these Snickerdoodle Blondie Bars that I thought he would absolutely love!



Ingredients
* 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
* 1 cup granulated sugar
* 1 cup light brown sugar - I used dark brown sugar since that is what I had
* 2 large eggs
* 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 1 tsp baking powder - I subbed baking soda
* 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
* 2 1/2 cup all purpose flour

Topping
* 1/4 cup granulated sugar
* 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon

Instructions
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9x13 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
Lightly grease exposed pan and parchment paper.

* In a large bowl or stand mixer, cream together butter and sugars.




Mix in eggs and vanilla, followed by dry ingredients.





Mix until smooth and no streaks remain.
* Lightly grease hands, press mixture into an even layer in prepared baking pan.
Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar topping mixture.
Bake for 25 - 30 minutes.
Let cool completely before cutting into bars.
Store in an air tight container.


And the finished product...


The are definitely darker than the images from the original recipe since I used dark brown sugar, 
but that didn't matter at all.
X absolutely loved them!
I'm sure your family will too!


Now it's your turn to link up your recipe below!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Wow; those look amazing!! I really like just about anything with cinnamon.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts