Slider

Friday Favorites Week #20

Friday, May 15, 2020

We made it to Friday! 🙌🙌
It's time to link up with Andrea & Erika for another week of Friday Favorites!


Let's see what's been good this week ;)
First up, these bars are amazing!!!
Head here to grab the recipe.
You can thank me later ;)



I also shared our weekend in my Let's Look post on Wednesday.
You can check out the whole post here.
Love how formal my little guy is 💗



And I shared some clothing items and accessories I think are perfect for summer in my Style My Way post.
Like these Birkenstock dupes that come in 38 color options and are under $20!

FUNKYMONKEY Women's Comfort Slides Double Buckle Adjustable EVA ...

In other news, if you are in the local central/northeast Ohio area this morning look up!
Hoping that it isn't storming so we can check this out.



With one more week of school to go for X, we are both starting to drive each other crazy.
While all this is stressful for both him and I, I am so thankful for this extra time with him. :)




 Two more things before I go....

UPDATE!!! My favorite hair care products are currently on sale!
Living Proof is currently 25% off the entire site 
Living Proof Friends & Family Event
20% off site
PLUS orders over $60 get a free FULL SIZE Dry Shampoo + Free Shipping
NO CODE NEEDED!!!

I'm not sure how much longer this will last, but I stocked up on all my favorites!


Living Proof Perfect Hair Day | Galhairs


I wash my hair about twice a week with the Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner.
I apply the Nourishing Styling Cream when my hair is damp and let my hair air dry overnight.
I use the Dry Shampoo every evening before going to bed (except on wash nights) and wake up with fresh hair each morning.
And I complete my style each day with a little Dry Volume Blast.


AND my favorite sunless tanner is on sale through QVC!
The dark option is shown below, but I only order the medium.
I have only used the drops before, and absolutely love them.
You literally just apply your normal body or face lotion and add a couple (or a lot) of drops to it.
Rub together in your hands and apply like normal.
The color develops in about 6-8 hours.
After using the drops for awhile now, I can adjust how many I need based on how much color/glow I want.
So easy!
I am looking forward to trying out the tanning water and the mitt when they arrive :)



In case you missed it, those are the super size bottles of drops and tanning water!
This is a great deal!

I don't get any kick back from sharing these items, I just personally love them and want to share them with you!

And on that note I'm calling it a week!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Thanks as always for stopping by!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the sale on Living Proof products--my shampoo supply is running low! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you got to see the planes; we were driving by our hospital yesterday at a time when some planes were supposed to be flying by as a salute but we didn't see any.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a blue angel flyover in our area, as well as about 30 WWII era planes on another day. It was so fun to see, and made the days feel like special events. Have a wonderful weekend! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts