Slider

Friday Favorites Week #22

Friday, May 29, 2020

Friday! Friday! Friday!
It's that time to link up with Andrea & Erika for Friday Favorites!




X had his last class zoom call on Friday afternoon and then he was officially done with 2nd grade!

His sweet teacher surprised all the kiddos in that call by saying she was stopping by their houses when the call was over to drop off some end of the year goodies :)



While we enjoyed some ribs at my in-laws house Saturday night, X attended an online birthday party.

But before it started, the birthday boy stopped by all the houses with a supply drop (just like in Fortnite) for the attendees.
X absolutely loved it!



Sunday we headed north for the first time in about 10 weeks of staying at home.

It FELT SO GOOD!!!
I saw my mom for just a brief moment to drop something off and give her a hug,
and then we were onto to my dad's house.
It was SO HOT, but SO GOOD for the soul!



With no school this week I have been working on clearing out my closet when I didn't have things to do for the office.

I shared this on Instagram, but I figured I would share it here too.
What is something you have in your closet that you own a lot of?
Shoes, handbags, tee shirts, leggings?
I have a lot of jeans.
Actually, I have a lot of everything now that I am going through my closet. lol!
The picture below has 41 pairs of jeans...and that isn't all of the ones I own!
I didn't realize this was such a big deal until I shared it in my stories the other day.



1. I like to have options. A LOT OF OPTIONS. As a female my body changes daily/weekly and I want to feel comfortable in whatever I am wearing.

2. I prefer jeans over leggings. I have said that before, so this isn't new information. When I get home from work I change into jeans until it is time to go to bed or workout.

I could go on and on but you get the point.

I like jeans. I have a lot of them. I am not ashamed of that.

I did purge about 10-12 pairs this go round ;)



In other news....


On the blog this week I shared all the feels for the month of May.




I got you all caught up with the goings on in our life in my What's Up Wednesday post.




And I shared one of my favorite summer casual outfits in my Style My Way post.




And that is it for the last week of May!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

Thanks as always for stopping by!



XOXO ~ Vanessa

1 comment:

  1. WOW! That is a lot of jeans! LOL. I think I have a lot of just about everything.. but not that much.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts