Slider

Sunshiny Day | Style My Way

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

If you are like me, I'm not buying any new clothes these days.
Honestly, I just bagged up 4 garbage bags full of clothes that I donated.
So I am sharing a look straight out of my closet that I recently wore.

With everything going on in the world and such, I wanted something that was cheery and bright.
I paired a yellow striped tank, some white denim shorts and cognac sandals together for a great, and easy summer look.


I even threw my must-have denim jacket over it to dress it up a bit ;)


Everything I'm wearing is from last year or older, but I found some similar items to help you recreate this look.

Tanks/Tees
Shorts
Amazon - Daily Ritual Raw Edge Denim Shorts
Old Navy - Mid Rise Distressed Shorts
Target - High Rise Denim Denizen, Universal Thread

Sandals
Amazon - Sam Edelman Slides
Old Navy - Double Strap Sandal
Target - My Exact Sandals - So comfortable!

Denim Jacket
What are you wearing on these hot summer days?
Let me know in the comments below, or link up your post with me :)

Linking up with the Style Six ladies & Nancy's Fashion Style.


XOXO ~ Vanessa

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Cute tank! I am adding a few this year since it is getting so hot!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts