Slider

Style My Way | Rainbow Nails

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

I love mixing up polish colors, but due to working in a business casual office I don't get to have as much fun with polish.
All this working from home stuff lets me branch out a bit!
I recently saw someone on Instagram with a fun mix of summer colors on their nails (I can't remember who) and knew I wanted to do something similar.
By no means am I am expect at doing my nails, I have old lady hands, and cuticles that are just 😱
I am the type of person that as soon as my nails get past the tip of my finger I am itching to bite them off trim them ;)
I envy all you ladies who can work and do things with longer nails.

Side note: I had nails put on for prom one year and as soon as the dance was over, not the evening, I ripped them all off.
They drove me crazy!
Hence why I had a basic manicure the day before my wedding and then ended up painting them myself.

Back to those fun nails I mentioned before.

I would love to try the tie dye look, but baby steps.

eichimatsunaga #nail #nails #nailart (With images) | Tie dye nails ...

A couple inspiration nails..

Rainbow Nail Designs To Try In 2020


So I grabbed some of my summer polishes and created a bit of cotton candy rainbow.

Remember, old lady hands here ;)


Here are the polishes I used.


Sally Hansen - Royal Hue, Beet-ing Heart, Jam Sesh, Limestone


Do you try any fun nail trends or do you keep it prim and proper?
What are your favorite brands of nail polish?
I always tend to gravitate to Sally Hansen because they go on so well!

Thanks for stopping by today!


XOXO ~ Vanessa




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. I am all about nail polish in funky colors; I used to use nail art pens to really decorate and paint them when I was in college but mom hands tend to go through a lot more and it just wasn't worth the effort to see them chipping two days later.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts