Slider

Friday Favorites Week #25

Friday, June 19, 2020

Happy Friday!
I'm joining Andrea & Erika for another week of favorites.


We kicked off our weekend with our first dinner out in months!
We decided to hit up the 1928 Grille because we figured it wouldn't be crowded, and we wanted to sit outside.
It was just what I needed!

Believe it or not...X does have eyes ;) lol!


Sitting out on a deck with an adult beverage :)
The only thing missing was some live music!


On Saturday I headed to Columbus for lunch with friends.
We sat outside (which was not very warm), but that didn't matter.
Loved seeing these ladies face to face!
Don't mind our windblown hair ;)


Sunday was clean up day at the house.
We had some heavy winds earlier in the week that caused a tree to just break in half!
Thankfully, it didn't do any damage to the house.
Just added to the mess that is our yard these days. lol!




Mic had it cleaned up within a couple of hours and things were A OK!

X was beyond excited for the Fortnite event that happened on Monday afternoon!
I don't typically watch the events with him, but I decided to stick around for it.
He was so happy and just beaming with all the things going on.
I loved watching his little face :)


Wednesday was Hair Day for me! 🙌🙌🙌
I hadn't had my hair cut or colored since February 5th!
I was supposed to go at the beginning of April, but right before my appointment the salons were shutdown.
The perks of having long hair, I can go much longer in between cuts.
But my regrowth was out of control!
Thankfully, Kasey worked her magic and all things are good in my hair world :)


Last night X's soccer group was split into two teams and they were able to scrimmage each other.
It felt so good to cheer that guy on again!
And while the colors he is sporting make me want to gag (Boo black and gold!), he is sporting my number from when I played sports so I'm trying to let the colors slide ;)
Let's go #6!!!



On the blog this week I shared some vacation packing tips that will help you get ready for any upcoming trips you may have :)



I also shared some home updates and asked a few lighting questions in my Let's Stay Home series.


We stopped by the house last night and I quickly snapped these pics.
I mentioned in my post yesterday that trim is going up now.
While the dust needs to be wiped off of them, nail holes have to be filled, and the final coat of paint still needs to be applied to all the trim...I'm so excited for how it is coming together!
Look at the view out of our bedroom windows!



And that is it for today!
I hope you all had a wonderful week!
Wishing all the men in your lives a very Happy Father's Day!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

6 comments:

  1. Lots of pretty greenery and trees! We did some outdoor clean up this week: lots of crazy taller than us weeds growing between yard and woods!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I feel like everyone is cleaning up their yards these days due to Covid and such! ☺️

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad you had so much fun at the Grille as well as see ing your friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was so nice to get out of the house!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful views; they don't even look real in these photos! I was so thankful that I have longer hair too and could go extra long between appointments without many issues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! 🙌🏼 For longer hair! I can't imagine if I really needed to have my hair cut and colored every few weeks!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts