Slider

Friday Favorites Week #23 & #24

Friday, June 12, 2020

Happy Friday!
Joining back up with Andrea & Erika today for Friday Favorites!



With everything going on in the world I took a much needed break last Friday.
But I'm back today to share some of our favorites from that time away and this week :)

Blog News

I shared a Sunshiny outfit perfect for summer!


My latest obsession with rainbow nails :)


And some super yummy (and easy) Blueberry Cobbler!


Other News

I enjoyed my first S'mores frapuccino of the season, and I'm dying to get another one soon!


Our big grill we bought when we got married was toast when we moved out of the house.
So, for two years now I have gone without a grill of any kind.
I need my grilled chicken, steak, etc. in the summer months!
I just couldn't take it anymore, so on a recent trip to Target I grabbed this $20 baby and some charcoal.


While it isn't the biggest (it is barely two feet tall) or most ideal thing in the world, it works!
I have made a couple of dinners now on the grill and it just feels so good!
I won't use it forever, but for $20 it is was worth it to me :)


Our bathrooms at the house are looking great!
The flooring and shower tiles are done and I love how they turned out!
I will share all the deets in my home post this coming Thursday,
but here is a peek at X's bathroom.
It is hard to tell from the picture, but the grout is a medium gray color.


X had a bonus zoom call last week to with his 2nd grade teacher, and despite the grumpiness before the call he liked getting to see her and a couple of classmates :)


The rain actually stopped around here (fingers crossed it stays that way for a bit), 
so we headed to the house to get some soccer practice in.


Because get what started this week????
Soccer practice!!!



I honestly can't believe I'm that excited about it, but it feels so good to have some sort of normalcy!
This is just a summer group right now, and we haven't been approved to play any games yet.
But either way, it is worth it!

After one of X's practices the other day, he was able to head straight to the pool to cool off and celebrate the 9th birthday of his friends.

And look at the size of the donut cakes!!!


It was his favorite part of the week!

And that is a wrap for this week!
I'm looking forward to seeing a few friends this weekend for lunch (no kiddos/no husbands 🙌).
I love my guys, but I need a mental break ;)


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

8 comments:

  1. Enjoy your outing with friends....and I sure wisch I could have a bite of that cobbler!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get! I need to figure out why I don't know about comments! Thank you so much! I hope you are hanging in there. Sending lots of hugs and prayers 🤗

      Delete
  2. We saw soccer practice starting back up around here too. As far as I know there won't be any games but most of the kids just seemed happy to be back with friends and playing around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were just told our games will start in two weeks! Crazy because they haven't said officially we can play games in Ohio that I know of.

      Delete
  3. Those donut cakes are LEGIT! Now I want one haha also, I'm in love with those nail colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of your bathroom! And that is the cutest little grill. have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It is exciting how it is coming together!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts