Slider

What's Up June

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Hey there friends!
I'm linking up with Sheaffer & Shay for the June Edition of What's Up Wednesday!


What we're eating this week...
Monday - Take out (it was a late dinner night)
Tuesday - Pulled pork & corn
Wednesday - Leftovers
Thursday - Spaghetti 
Friday - Pizza
Weekend - ???

If you are looking for a yummy summer dessert for your upcoming July 4th parties look no further!
This Blueberry Cobbler is so yummy!!!



What I'm reminiscing about...
That this time 10 years ago I started working with Mic again.
But right before that, we headed to South Beach for a work trip!



Wow! Do we look young or what?

If feels like I have been at the office forever, so it is crazy to think it has only been 10 years.
If you are new around here, Mic and I met working together 19 years ago in the Cleveland area.


What I'm loving...
I'm typically not one to enjoy having nothing to do, but after all these months I think I'm getting used to it.
But things are starting to open back up, so I'm sure I'll be back to my old self sooner than later ;)


What we've been up to...
Actually seeing people in person again!
X has started practicing for his summer soccer team.



I made a quick trip up north to visit with my dad for Father's Day.



We celebrate the upcoming arrival of a new baby girl with some friends.



I enjoyed lunch with some friends in Columbus.

 


X celebrate two of his friends turning 9 years old!



I've been using my little mini grill to make healthier dinner options :)




What I'm dreading...
Nothing really.


What I'm working on...
This post and my Style My Way post.
Also, I just threw that pork roast in the crock pot for dinner tonight :)


What I'm excited about...
I just heard that our cabinets are arriving this week!
Fingers crossed that means they are actually being installed soon!
And I am loving the doors, some of the trim work being put up, and tile in our bathrooms!





You can check it all out here :)


What I'm watching/reading...
Mic and I recently watching Knives Out and Hotel Artemis.
Both just 😐
I'm currently binge watching Alexa & Katie on Netflix and I love it!
So cute!

Alexa and Katie TV show on Netflix: canceled or renewed for season 4?



What I'm listening to...
Lots of country because it keeps my mind at ease.






What I'm wearing...
Inside the house I am wearing lots of pants, sweatshirts, etc. because I am freezing!
Outside I'm melting!
Tanks/tees with shorts and sandals are on repeat!
See more in my Style My Way posts for June below.
Check out today's Style My Way post here :)


What I'm doing this weekend...
Celebrating my niece turn 4 years old!



What I'm looking forward to next month...
Vacation!



I know with so many things being shutdown this year it won't be a typical vacation, but I don't care!

I am so looking forward to visiting the beach, swimming in the pool, hanging out in the hot tub and by the Tiki Bar!
And just being having little to no responsibilities while we are gone :)


What else is new...
I finally got my hair cut and colored and it feels great!
It had been almost 5 months since I had it done last!
Crazy!


And that is all for the month of June friends!

Wishing you all a wonderful day!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to talk my husband into going on a local vacation even though many things may still be shut down but so far I'm not having any luck with that. Enjoy your trip! The house is looking beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We had this planned for awhile now, so fingers crossed everything goes as planned! Otherwise, we probably wouldn't be going anywhere either.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts