Slider

Style My Way | Eyelet in the sky

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

When you shop for new clothes do you typically have something in mind that you are looking for, or do you just buy whatever jumps out at you?
I typically don't buy anything I just see as I shop.
I go to stores or sites with the intent to find an item that I have pictured in my head.

So when I headed to Target the other day I was looking for an eyelet top of some sort.
I actually picked up the exact same top in two different colors since you aren't able to use the dressing rooms right now.
Honestly, I wasn't giving the navy one much thought.
In my mind I was going to wear the white version.
Well, to my surprise I really liked the navy one so much more!

I paired it with some simple white chino shorts and sandals for an evening with friends.
It was perfect!


Navy Eyelet Top - Available in white & rose as well.
Straw Sandals - similar
Straw Handbag (not shown)
Earrings (shown below)
Sunglasses - not shown


Which is your favorite way to shop - In store or online?

Thanks as always for stopping by!
Don't forget to check out my What's Up June post today, and link up your style related posts below :)

XOXO ~ Vanessa

Linking up with the Style Six ladies & Nancy's Fashion Style.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts