Slider

The Feels | June 2020

Monday, June 29, 2020

What happens when you have a fun, full weekend?
Your blog post goes live WAY later than you intended.
Better late than never :/

Join me for the June Edition of The Feels :)


Favorite Meal?
Lunch with some great friends at Kitchen Social in Columbus was really good!
I had a basic crispy chicken salad, but that chicken was SO GOOD!
I topped it off with a cucumber mint cocktail that was delicious!


Favorite Movie/TV Show/Book?
There hasn't been much to watch this month, but if I have to pick a favorite it would be the final episodes of Fuller House.
I just loved them!
It ended exactly the way it should :)
But I still want more! :)


Favorite Activity?
Not one, but two!
Celebrating my sweet niece turning 4 years old, followed by celebrating my cousin turning 30 years old all in the same weekend!
It was so good to see so many family members and just get out of our new normal for bit :)


Favorite Moment?
Showing up to the house and seeing that our cabinets have arrived!
I am in love with them!
It is just so exciting to see it all come together :)


Goal for July?
Eat clean!
I have been doing pretty well over this past month, but I want to clean things up a bit more in July.


Anything Else That Made June Feel Good?
Soccer is back!
I can't believe I am still saying that, but it's true.
Watching X get back in the swing of things with practices and scrimmages have been great!
Looking forward to seeing him play in the games in July :)


XOXO ~ Vanessa
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts