Slider

Friday Favorites Week #19

Friday, May 8, 2020


Happy Friday!
Another week down, another week of linking up with Andrea & Erika for Friday Favorites!
Also, I want to take a quick moment to apologize for the font and layout of the blog looking a bit weird this week.
Blogger/Google did an update on my computer and everything is completely different!
Nothing looks or works the same :(
Please bare with me while I am trying to get it figured out :)

Over the weekend we had a little visit with my mom and step dad.
They drove down to see the progress of the house, so we were able to keep our distance but still see them in person.
It's the little things these days people that truly make my heart happy :)
Seeing my mom was definitely one of those things!
It was brief, and no pictures were taken but my soul feels good.
That's what really matters right?!?!

In other news, I ventured out to Walmart on Sunday.
This is my first time inside a store since all of the stay home orders were given.
I didn't really want to go, but every time I order my groceries from Kroger we are getting substitutions or the items are completely out of stock. 
I decided to head in store for a few items I was looking for, but that meant I was going to be wearing a mask.


It's not pretty, but it did the job!
Honestly, it was hot and exhausting!
So I made a giant cup of coffee to relax when I got home ;)


Did you celebrate Cinco de Mayo?
We aren't big Mexican food fans, so I didn't have anything special planned for Tuesday evening. 
But once I found out Mic had a later phone appointment, I decided we were in need of tacos! lol!
Taco John's street tacos and a White Claw lime to the rescue! lol!




On the blog this week, I shared the fun shirts we made for art class in my Style My Way post.



I recently had fun participating in a 30 day song challenge on Instastories, so I shared all the great music yesterday.
I would love to hear your thoughts on the songs I picked and what songs you would choose!

30 Day Song Challenge (With images) | 30 day song challenge, Song ...


And that is it for this week!
Looking forward to a whole lot of nothing this weekend with my guys.
Let's be honest, we will probably get take out from someplace on Sunday to celebrate Mother's Day ;)
But other than that...a whole lot of nothing. lol!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
And Happy Mother's Day to you all!

2019 Mother's Day Events and Brunch Buffets Bangor ME

Thanks for stopping by today!


XOXO ~ Vanessa



2 comments:

  1. I find wearing a mask to be hot and uncomfortable; so much so I am playing with my face constantly while in the store (which I know is not good!). I was having so much trouble with blogger-- mostly because I like to go through and update all old posts written on whatever day we're on (like today I updated every post I've ever written on May 8th making sure all links work, etc) and I couldn't do that. But I did find a "revert to old (or classic?) Blogger way down in the side panel under Help and Feedback. I figure one day I might have to learn the new blogger anyway but hopefully I can at least make it through updating my old posts from when I switched to my new blog this past fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet it felt pretty good to get out of the house despite the circumstances. I went to the grocery store today and did not wear a mask. It felt great! We spontaneously got Mexican food on Tuesday, too. I had heartburn on Wed. as a result! Gosh, I hope I don't get an auto update on Blogger. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts