Slider

Good Eats | Banana Bread

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

It's the second Tuesday of the month and that means it is time for 
Good Eats!
Today I am sharing a super yummy banana bread recipe I recently made.
Honestly, banana bread is one of the easiest things to bake in my opinion.


Let's get started!

The ladies at The Spoiled Home shared this recipe from Tory Burch on Instagram, so I decided to give it a try.

So here is what you will need:
3 ripe bananas, mashed
2 eggs
1 3/4 cups flour
1 1/2 cups sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup walnuts (optional)


I decided to make a double batch, so I through all six bananas in a bowl and used my mixer to mash them up.


Directions:
Combine the oil, eggs, sugar, milk, vanilla, and mashed bananas.


Add the baking soda and flour.
Combine well for 2-3 minutes.


Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake in a preheated 325 degree F oven for 1 hour and 20 minutes.


And voila!


This bread had a super yummy crust that had some sweetness to it!
So good!

Are you baking or trying out new recipes since we are all at home more?
I would love for you to share what you are making in the comments below, or link up your post with me if you have a blog :)

Click below to see what recipes I previously shared :)

Thanks for stopping by today!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. I often make a double batch of banana bread too and pop one in the freezer for later since only two people in this house will even eat it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Banana bread is so easy and yummy! My son loves it, and he is SO picky!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts