Slider

Let's Look | Easter

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Today I'm linking up with Shay & Erika for their monthly Let's Look series.
The theme for today is Easter!


This year we don't have any plans for Easter, but I figured I share some photos from the past today.

Let's kick things off with some throwback photos :)
This was X's first Easter in 2012!
We took him up north to visit with my family and get the traditional photo with the Easter basket :)


And here is our sweet boy getting his first Easter basket!
All that candy went to his parents ;)
But he still has that big chick/duck! lol!


2013
Another year, another picture with the basket!
How is this only one year from the last picture?




In 2014, X received a super fun gift from the Easter bunny!
From the pictures below, I think he liked it ;)



2015
We had a wedding to attend, so my dad brought him to the basket :)



This was also the last year he was interested in coloring eggs :(
He was 4!



We weren't able to make it up north in 2016 :(
But I don't think that bothered this guy one bit! lol!



He is the KING of cheesy faces and pictures!





My mom did snap a picture of the basket that year, so I added X to the photo. lol!



2017
My mom brought X to the basket and he was joined by my niece for the first time!



Unfortunately, we haven't been able to make it up to the basket since then due to sports schedules every year.
And now with him being 8 years old, I think our time may have passed. :(

Do you have a certain tradition at Easter?

How about your meal?
I am super traditional when it comes to my Easter meal.
I must have ham!
However, that is a struggle some years because that is not what my MIL likes to have.

Since we don't have plans this year I think I will be serving some ham, potatoes, and green beans.
Super simple :)

What do you eat for Easter?


XOXO ~ Vanessa

1 comment:

  1. That basket is so cute! I was feeling bad that my boys stopped dying eggs last year but I guess I got a real good run in with them. This year we're serving a pot roast with potatoes and whatever veggies show up in our vegetable box this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts