Slider

Friday Favorites Week #15

Friday, April 10, 2020

Good Friday!
I'm linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika for Friday Favorites!


Like most of you, things are super low key around here.
On Friday night I decided to relax and check out Brad Paisley live on Facebook.
I have always enjoyed him, and he continued to put a smile on my face during this little home concert as well :)


On Sunday night the ACM's hosted a special show featuring some of the biggest names performing from home.
So good!
But this performance from Carrie Underwood is just incredible and my favorite of the night!


The weather was SO SO nice over the weekend!
We took advantage and went over to our property to just get outside for a bit and kick the soccer ball around.
Getting X out of the house and away from electronics for a bit was definitely a favorite moment!



My view while we played :)
Some day we will be back.
Of course most the country being shutdown doesn't help when you are building a home :/


The weekend was over and that meant we were back to our new normal of school and work from home.


After writing about his favorite restaurant for school earlier this week, we decided to grab some take out from there.
It's Skyline Time!


X finished his school week with another Zoom call :)
He loved seeing all his friends faces!


In other news this week, I watched the finale of one of my favorite shows.
I cried it was so good!
Schitt's Creek is/was so good and I totally suggest watching it!


On the blog this week I shared some of my recent Prime Purchases.


And a little Easter flashback in my Let's Look post :)


I totally skipped my style post this week, but things will be back to normal this coming Wednesday :)

I have been doing the Faster Way workouts (my favorite) again, and now they released some fun little workouts for kids.
I was able to get X to do it and he laughed and had a great time!


Don't forget to join me next week!
Good Eats on Tuesday


Style My Way on Wednesday


Let's Stay Home on Thursday


It's a big week friends!
Hope you will join me :)

Thanks as always for stopping by!



XOXO ~ Vanessa

1 comment:

  1. We always head outside when the weather is nice too. We had two really nice days this week and I am so thankful for them.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts