Slider

Style My Way | Military Jacket

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Another week, another jacket.
I've mentioned before that I have a thing for jackets and coats.
Nothing fancy, but I have a lot of them.
Minus the few days of snow we recently had, this time of year I get excited to break those jackets out!
Today I'm sharing one way I wore my military jacket recently.


Similar Jacket - Available in 5 colors (including camo)


And even a selfie to show that I did throw on a little makeup, a few waves in my hair, and some jewelry.


Earrings - Necklace (Altard State)
Remember to use code ROBERTS20 to get 20% off your order of $15 or more at Baubles by B!

I said this in my ways to stay sane post, but getting ready each day definitely helps my mind.
I know I'm not going anywhere, but just feeling put together during the week makes me so much more productive.
Don't get me wrong...it's minimal makeup and hair ;)

Do own a military jacket?
How do you style it?



Thanks as always for stopping by!


XOXO ~ Vanessa


Linking up with the Style Six ladies and Nancy's Fashion Style.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. A military jacket is such a great closet staple. I love having lots of jackets because I hardly ever have the need for a coat where we live. Have a great day! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your weather sure seems perfect for my jacket collection! ☺️

      Delete
  2. I love my jackets too! And getting ready and dressed each day is one way to feel normal!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 🙌🏼 It definitely helps my mood getting dressed each day!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts