Slider

The Feels | April 2020

Monday, April 27, 2020

Hello and Happy Monday!
It's time for the April edition of The Feels!


Favorite Meal?
Anything take out! lol!
Actually, we are loving the steak street tacos and potato ole's from Taco John's these days.
While those ole's aren't the best thing for you, they are delicious!!!


Taco John's® Celebrates National Tortilla Chip Day with Potato ...


Favorite Movie/TV Show/Book?
We have been watching A LOT of TV while we are at home.
But one show that I absolutely loved watching with Mic was Sneaky Pete on Prime.


Amazon.com: Watch Sneaky Pete - Season 1 | Prime Video



It is tough finding shows we both like, but this one fit the bill really well!

Favorite Activity?
This is tricky since we aren't doing much while we are under the stay at home order.
But we did have a couple brief visits with my dad and step mom, and then my brother, SIL and niece stopped down.



We just visited the house to show them the progress, and hung out outside and talked.
I only wish I could get a visit like that with my mom!


Favorite Moment?
Watching X light up on his zoom calls for school!



He is very proper and pretty quite while on the calls, but the smile that comes across his face when he actually sees his teacher and friends is the best!


Goal for May?
Get out of the house more!
The weather here hasn't been that great for April, so I'm hoping May will be better and we can take advantage.
I'm even willing to kick the soccer ball with X! lol!



Anything else that made April feel good?
I also had a zoom call with a few friends it was so good!
Hearing your friends voices, even if brief, is good for the soul!


I would love for you to join me today!
Link up your blog post below, or share your answers on Instagram in your feed or stories :)


Check out previous months below.




XOXO ~ Vanessa

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

2 comments:

  1. I am really hoping for nicer weather in May too; it would make going outside so much more enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! We really can't go outside here at the townhouse, do we need the weather go be nice so we can head over to our property! 🤞🏼🙏🏼

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts