Slider

Friday Favorites Week #17

Friday, April 24, 2020

Friday!
We made it!
I'm linking up with Andrea and Erika for another week of Friday Favorites!


One of my favorite moments of each week is when X gets on a Zoom call with his class :)
They are so fun to watch and listen to!


I tuned in Friday night to the live stream of Hope Rising on Facebook hosted by Kirk Cameron and Candace Cameron Bure.



I'll be honest, I'm not usually into that style of music.

But it was so good and uplifting!
If you didn't watch/listen to it, head here to check it out!

On Sunday, we had a quick visit with my brother, SIL, and niece.

We met out at our house and just kept our distance as much as possible.
We tried to grab a quick pic of these two cousins and X had trouble just smiling :/




When he finally gave in, Lily had had enough of him. 😂



This right here...#truth


On Monday night I had a much needed Zoom call with a few friends.

So good for the soul!




On Wednesday, I shared how I styled my military jacket recently.



During home school this week we checked out the live webcam from the Georgia Aquarium and X loved it!




And X's favorite moment of the week was last night in Fortnite.
Travis Scott did a live event in the game and he was having a blast jumping and dancing all around in the game.







Don't forget to get your posts ready for Monday!



And that is it for this week!
Wishing you all healthy and happy weekend!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

2 comments:

  1. I've been very thankful that I'm low maintenance too; no hair color, no nails, heck; I barely even remember to apply makeup one a month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 🙌🏼 Honestly, it has been interesting looking at a lot of people on Instagram now that their hair color, lashes, etc is starting to fall out or wear off. I so prefer the natural look!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts