Slider

Style My Way | Spring, Are You There?

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Just when we think it is spring mother nature decides to throw some more cold winter weather our way.
We went from the 60's over the weekend to the low 40's, but feeling like it is in the 30's 😢
How is one to dress during these times?
Let's be honest, none of us are going anywhere besides on a walk or to the dreaded grocery store.
But you can't live in pj's the entire time we are forced to stay home.
Well, technically you can.
But I am trying to give you another option 😉
Plus, getting up and getting ready for the day just makes me feel better and be more productive!


I love a good puffer vest and have quite a few in my closet but never really get to wear them.
I can't really wear them to the office, and fall weather gets so cold so quick around here that you need a jacket with sleeves.

But this weather that we are having right now (and this whole work from home gig I have going at the moment) is the perfect opportunity to pull those vests out.

I saw these two pins that were pretty close to the look I was going for.


Lauren McBride Blog


Lipgloss & Labels

And here is what I threw together from my closet.



Everything I am wearing is a few years old at least, but they are all staple pieces for the most part.
That means you probably have something super similar in your closet as well :)

This is just the look I chose to put together this week.
But you could throw on any color or print vest.
If you are wearing a solid vest, pair it with a striped or patterned top.
Switch out my jeans for leggings.
Wear sneakers instead of boots.
Wear a baseball hat instead of a beanie.

You get the idea...Make it your style, Your way 😃

Do you wear puffer vests?
How do you style them?

Thanks as always for stopping by today!
Don't forget to link up your style posts below!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

Linking up with the Style Six ladies and Nancy's Fashion Style.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. Puffer vests are perfect for us Ohio and Indiana girls! Our weather has been exactly the same way my friend! You look so cute and of course I adore the plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I will have to look for something like that vest next fall!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does look like a perfect outfit (our weather is doing the same thing!). Sadly, I don't own a single puffer vest. Today it was fleece lined leggings with a long sweater and a winter coat for that walk.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts