Slider

Priming Lately | April 2020

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Hello!
I'm joining Tanya @ The Other Side of the Road for Prime Purchases today.


With everything going on in the world I feel like this edition of Prime Purchases will be a mix of all kinds of things for everyone!

Here is what I have ordered recently...


Warner's Women's Easy Does It No Bulge Wire-Free Bra at Amazon ...

I mentioned that I ordered this bra last week.
Based on the size chart I went with a medium in the Butterscotch color.
It really is super comfy!
It is an excellent bra for lounging around in, but doesn't provide much support.
And if you are like me, the band size and cup size don't match up well.


Livhò G 2 Pack Of Sunglasses For Men Women Aviator Polarized Metal ...

I pick up new sunglasses in the spring/summer every year.
I typically grab similar pairs for $10-$15 a pop.
I always pick up cheap pairs so I don't have to worry if they get scratched, lost, broken, etc.
I ordered the black grey and bobbl pink set, but the blue and gold shown above are cute too!



I have tried face oils before, and honestly I haven't noticed a big difference in this one compared to others.
I actually have experienced some dryness after using this which is odd.
I am hoping the longer I use it I will begin to see some of the results so many others rave about.



I use this creamer in my coffee every single morning!
With the grocery stores not carrying stock as normal, I haven't been able to find any :(
So I hopped online and should see this 4 pack sometime this week :)
Bonus: These do not need to be refrigerated until you open it :)



I mentioned this tool before, and honestly have no idea why I don't already own one.
I brown ground beef at least once if not twice a week.


Amazon.com | UNDER ARMOUR Men's Locker III Slide Sandal, Black ...

These were the only thing I had ordered for X's Easter basket this weekend until a few moments ago.
Honestly...What do you get a kid who doesn't like chocolate (or most candy), has almost every single NERF gun out there, and tons of video games?
Usually, I get him a new swimsuit and such but we bought a new ones at the end of the summer and they fit great.

Because he is obsessed with Fortnite, I did hop on Target's site and order some new socks, boxer briefs, and a beach towel that are all Fortnite themed.


X isn't a big fan of reading books (just like his mother), but he is good at reading.
So finding books that keep his interest are hard to find.
He seems to really enjoy reading the Who Was/What Is books.
He has half a dozen or so already, so I grabbed a few more to throw in his basket.

What Is NASA? (What Was?): Fabiny, Sarah, Who HQ, Hammond, Ted ...


Who Was Muhammad Ali?: Buckley Jr., James, Who HQ, Marchesi ...


Who Was Neil Armstrong?: Edwards, Roberta, Who HQ: 9780448449074 ...


And that is it for this past week of orders! lol!
I'm sure with our Stay at Home order going through May 1st as of right now that I will be priming many more things. ;)

What are you priming right now?


XOXO ~ Vanessa

4 comments:

  1. What is the Super Bowl? and Who is Michael Jordan? are some of my 9 year old's favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Xavier has both of those and loved them as well! He must have ESP because he just asked for some after I placed this order! ☺️

      Delete
  2. It's funny you should say that about the meat chopper because as I read your post I remembered I have been wanting on and wondered why I didn't just own it already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! I can't believe I waited so long to pick one up! Seriously makes it so easy!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts