Slider

7 Ways to Style a Denim Jacket

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

I decided to dedicate this post to my go-to denim jacket.
Denim jackets have been around forever, and it is one of the few pieces in a wardrobe that never goes out of style.
The cut or wash might change over the years, but a basic denim jacket remains in style.
I can't remember a time I didn't have a denim jacket in my closet.
As a kid, through high school, in my twenties through now.
It is a completer piece in so many ways for me.

I'm sharing 7 different ways I style my denim jackets over the years with you today.
But know, there are a million different ways you can wear a denim jacket.


My must have denim jackets are from Kut from the Kloth.
I bought my first one from Nordstrom years ago and wore it so much that I had to order a new one!
The quality of these jackets are really good.
I am pretty cheap when I buy things, but the non sale price of $80 is worth it to me!
I managed to snag my jackets on a great sale a couple years ago, so I bought two!

I have the Amelia jacket in Universal (currently on sale for $67.15 and free shipping) and Sweet (not on sale but ships free).
I'll share a few other lower price options that I like at the end of this post :)

~one~


~two~


~three~

X-tremely V: Camo Skirt | 3 Ways

~four~


~five~



~six~



~seven~



Like I said above, the possibilities are endless!
I wear my denim jackets with almost everything I own.
If I had a picture of every time I wore one of my jackets this post would never end ;)

Are you looking for a denim jacket?
Here are a couple lower cost options if you still aren't sure about the investment.

Jean Jacket For Women

Old Navy Jacket (light wash, dark wash)- currently just $20



Time & Tru Jacket - Available in white, light wash, medium (shown) and blush. $14-20!
I think I need to add the white one to my collection for that price!

How do you style your denim jacket?
What wash do you have in your closet?

Have a great day friends!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

Linking up with the Style Six ladies and Nancy's Fashion Style.


2 comments:

  1. I don’t remember A time I didn’t have a Jean jacket in my closet either. You always look so stylish in yours, super cute and I especially love it with the dresses! Have a great day love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! For some reason I can't respond from my computer and it doesn't tell me I have comments 😒 So here I am trying to catch up from my phone 🤦🏻‍♀️

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts