Slider

The Feels | February 2020

Monday, February 24, 2020

Happy Monday!
I hope you will join me today for the February edition of The Feels :)

Details:
Grab the image below
Answer the questions on your blog, Instagram feed/stories, Facebook, etc. for the month of February
Tag me @xtremelyv and use #thefeels2020
The Feels will go live on the last Monday of each month :)




Favorite Meal?
We ordered our favorite wings from Old Carolina BBQ for Super Bowl Sunday and they did not disappoint!

Image result for old carolina bbq wings


SO GOOD!!!


Favorite Movie/TV Show/Book?
I haven't watched any movies, or read any books this month 😏
But I have watched a few new shows this month and I have a few favorites.
I absolutely loved watching SAFE on Netflix, so Mic and I moved onto The Five.

Image result for the five netflix


LOVE IT!
But I equally am loving New Girl!
I so needed a good laugh!

Image result for new girl season 2


Favorite Activity?
An impromptu trip on a work day with Mic to check out some more things for the house :)


Favorite Moment?
Having some one on one time with X.
We kicked the soccer ball in the garage, 


and then walked around Target together.


He was pretending to take a nap 😜
Nothing special, but still a good time :)


Goal for March?
Go through my closet (and X's closet) and sell/donate all the clothing we don't need/wear anymore!


Anything else that made February feel good?
We watched X and his basketball team go undefeated this season.
They played so hard and so good!
It was hard to believe sometimes that those boys are only 8 years old!



Click below to read previous months of The Feels


XOXO ~ Vanessa

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. I've recently begun watching The New Girl too and am really enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so good! More of an adult show than I realized, but still super fun!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts