Slider

Sweater Weather

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

I'm not sure about the weather where you are located, but around here it is still very much sweater season.
So I am still rockin' sweaters most days around the house or to the office.

I was swiping through Pinterest as I do most nights before I fall asleep and came across this super cute sweater look.


I loved everything about it!
And I knew I had quite a few similar pieces that I could use to recreate it.


Sweater - Similar
Booties - Similar
Scarf - Similar

My mustard sweater is almost identical to the one from Pink Lily in the photo above.
I paired it with some skinny dress pants since I was heading into the office on this particular day.
I swapped out the suede booties (since it was rainy and wet) for a pair of buckle ones that I haven't worn in forever!
Threw on my cheetah print scarf and I felt great about this look!

What do you think?

Another option would have been to pair my mustard cardigan with a leopard/cheetah print top underneath, some dark skinny denim, and those suede booties.

Now it's your turn!
Link up your style posts below :)



XOXO ~ Vanessa

** Linking up with The Style Six ladies and Nancy's Fashion Style as well**



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

6 comments:

  1. Great recreation and I usually browse Pinterest in bed at night too. Thanks for linking up with us!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting! Pinterest is addicting, so I limit myself to bedtime 🤣

      Delete
  2. Great re-creation! I always find Pinterest styles that are nothing at all like what I have in my closet. LOL. I pin all sorts of dressy and business casual outfits with blingy jewelry and I am definitely a jeggings and yoga pant kind of mom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Here is a tip..think of an item you have in your closet that you want to wear..ex. mustard sweater. I search mustard sweater and from there I find all kinds of ideas!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts