Slider

2020 Friday Favorites Week 9

Friday, February 28, 2020

Hello!
It's Friday once again and that means it is time for Friday Favorites with Andrea, Narci & Erika!


Let's get into this week of favorites.

On the blog this week was my monthly link up party called The Feels!
Head here to check it out and get ready to join me next month :)


I styled not one, but two looks in my PinSpiration post this week!


And it's hard to believe that February is over already, but it is.
Check out my February Edition of What's Up Wednesday for all the things we have done, loved, etc.


In other news, it was my mom's birthday yesterday!
Wishing her the absolute best year!
And hoping to celebrate her soon :)


I saw this on Facebook this week and had to share it.
I haven't experienced this yet, but I know it is in my near future :/


Keeping it short and sweet this week!
Hope you have had a great week and enjoy your weekend!

Thanks as always for stopping by today!



XOXO ~ Vanessa

1 comment:

  1. Thankfully we have not had to pay admission for anything we've paid for our kids to participate in but I do know it's a real thing.. crazy, but real. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts