Slider

Prime Time | March 2020

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Hey there!
I am linking up with Tanya @ The Other Side of The Road today to share with you my latest Prime Purchases.



After seeing a few other bloggers share these underwear I decided to give them a try.
I ordered the 4 pack of the seamless option in the neutral mix and the 6 pack of the cotton stretch in neutral as well.
I absolutely love them!


Image result for amazon essentials women's 4 pack seamless bonded bikini neatural



Image result for amazon essentials women's 4 pack seamless bonded bikini neatural


I have always been a fan of the RoC retinol eye cream and overnight cream, so when I ran out of my other products I decided to order some more.


I have used this eye cream and deep wrinkle night cream on and off for years.
While I still love the Tula and Rodan and Fields eye creams, this one is cheaper and works really well.
I put the night cream on my forehead only right now and let it absorb before putting moisturizer all over my face.
A little goes a long way with both of these products.



I also decided to give the RoC moisturizer a try this time.
I use this daily hydration creme every morning under makeup.
It is a thick formula, so a little goes a long way.
My skin feels great all day long!


I also ordered a few books that arrived over the weekend.


The first one is this journal for X and I :)
I can't wait to start using it with him!
He quickly flipped through the pages when it arrived and gave it the OK 😉


I saw this book advertised on Instagram and knew I needed it!
If you know me at all, then you know I tend to over analyze pretty much everything in life.
Which can make the littlest thing turn into the biggest thing in my mind.
I'm hoping this book can help me manage that a bit better :)
I'll keep you posted.


And I'm super excited for Carrie Underwood's new book!
I pre-ordered this one and it is out for delivery today!
You can find in stores as of today too!
Honestly, I'm not a big book person unless it is about or from someone I enjoy :)
Looking forward to reading this one!


What items have you been ordering from Amazon recently?


Don't forget to get your style posts ready to link up with me tomorrow!
Happy Tuesday!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

4 comments:

  1. I love the mom and me journal. Such a fun idea. My son and I did this for awhile, just using a blank book. It would be great to have prompts to write with though. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to get a mom and me journal started with my boys using a plain notebook but it never really took as they rarely wanted to write anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that book on IG as well. Let me know if it is good. I love a good pair of seamless underwear. They are always hard to find good ones though. I love the idea of journal-ling with your son!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea that Carrie Underwood was writing a book. I probably need it too. Those undies look like the perfect kind for me too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts