Slider

What's Up March!

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

This might have been the most uneventful and odd month of all of our lives.
But that doesn't mean there weren't some good moments!

Linking up with Sheaffer and Shay.


What we're eating this week...
Monday - Cereal #keepinitreal
Tuesday - Spaghetti & Meatballs
Wednesday - Hot dogs & Macaroni/Potato Salad
Thursday - Tacos & Chipotle Rice
Friday - Leftovers
Weekend - Ordering Out if we are still able


What I'm reminiscing about...

When we were able to leave the house freely just last week.
Too soon?
Seriously, we drove past our old neighborhood this past weekend and it is crazy to think about our life then.
Most of our years there we didn't even have X yet!
While I'm so glad for where we are and where we are headed now, we did have some great times in our old house :)





What I'm loving...
Working from home!
While I still get ready for the day, I am not wearing dress clothes 🙌🙌
My daily uniform is now jeans and a tee...my favorite!




What we've been up to...

Not much now that we have Stay Home orders from the state of Ohio.
X is playing a lot of Fortnite since it is supposed to be Spring Break this week.
Next week we will be back to school work from home.


What I'm dreading...

Nothing really.
I'm lucky that I have the ability to be at home right now during this time.


What I'm working on...

This post and work for the office.


What I'm excited about...

Learning something new.
I shared 5 ways to stay sane during this time and I decided to challenge myself.
I'm currently deciding between relearning French or learning to play guitar.
Which one should I try?




What I'm watching/reading...

I finished New Girl over the weekend!

Image result for new girl


I absolutely loved it, but now I need another good comedy to get into.

Any suggestions?
Mic and I just watched and finished Fortitude on Amazon too.

Image result for fortitude


And now I am back to watching Masked Singer with X, and the rest of my usual shows - This Is Us, A Million Little Things, Blue Bloods, The Blacklist and Schitt's Creek.



What I'm listening to...

X talking extremely loud with his gaming headphones on.
Please tell me this is normal?
I have told him to quiet down a million times, but he can't hear how loud he is 😳

Otherwise I have been listening to country mostly these days.







And one of my favorite songs of all time...




What I'm wearing...

I mentioned above that my stay at home attire is jeans and a tee.
But here are some of the looks I wore or recreated this past month in my style series.
This month everything had a green theme.

From this muted green button down outfit,



to the multiple options of green looks I styled for St. Patrick's Day looks.







And I shared my love for Baubles by B and all the goodies I recently received :)


Check out this post to grab my discount code for your purchase :)

Head here to check out today's post featuring lots of fun graphic tees!


What I'm doing this weekend...

Since Ohio is operating under a Stay at home order, we aren't doing much of anything.
But I'm hoping to stop by our house and check out if there has been anything new going on.


What I'm looking forward to next month...

Praying that this virus dies down and we get back to a somewhat normal life.
We have Easter to celebrate, soccer and baseball season, etc. to enjoy.


What else is new...
I shared my favorite moments from March in my monthly series called The Feels.



I also shared 5 ways to keep yourself from going crazy during this lock down we are under.



And that is it for this month!
Praying you are all staying safe and healthy during this time.


XOXO ~ Vanessa

1 comment:

  1. I'm late in catching up with my WUW reading.

    I love the honesty of "cereal for supper." Keeping it real is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts