Slider

2020 Friday Favorites Week 10

Friday, March 6, 2020

Hello and Happy Friday!
Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika for another week of Friday Favorites!



We kicked off our weekend with some Snapchat filter fun!
I thought this one was hilarious!
Me with the baby filter and X with the woman filter.


We are definitely related! lol!

On Saturday Mic and I headed north to the Cleveland Auto Show.
We haven't been there in 7 years!
The last time we were here we were picking out what my future car was going to be - a year later I got a Toyota Highlander.
This time around we were again looking at what my next car might be in a few years.

I didn't take many pictures at all.
I just enjoyed the day with Mic doing something we both actually love!






I actually took this picture for X since they had an area set up where someone was playing Fortnite on the big screen.



On the blog this week I shared my latest Prime Finds.


What I wore to the auto show was my latest PinSpiration recreation.


And I joined a fun new monthly link up called Throwback Thursday!
Look at 3 month old X! 💚💚💚


On the gram this week I shared some random things about me in this post below.
Check it out here and let me know if we are similar :)




It has been Dr. Seuss week at school for X!
On Monday they wore pj's and brought a good book to read, but I totally forgot to take a pictures of him :/

On Tuesday it was wear Green!
They made and tasted green eggs and ham in his class.
Again, I forgot to get a picture of him before school but thankfully his teacher came through (Hey Lindsay!) 😄


Wednesday was backwards/wacky clothes day.
X was super pumped to wear this tee backwards! lol!


Thursday was favorite hat day.
Honestly, he doesn't wear hats that much so he only has a couple of them.
Since I have a huge collection he borrowed one of my favorite hats.
He picked out my AC🗲DC hat and gave me his best rocker face before we drove to school 👅


His teacher came through once again and sent some pics of The Cat in the Hat coming into their classroom to read, share some snacks and even gifted them all a book!




Friday is wacky socks day!
X keeps things super simple with black, white or gray socks every day of his life.
I am sure he will rock some of my silly socks for school tomorrow ;)


Two opportunities to link up with me next!
Good Eats on Tuesday
PinSpiration on Wednesday


Hope you all have a great weekend!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

1 comment:

  1. I always loved those theme weeks at school; they're so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts