Slider

Green Vibes | Style My Way

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Welcome to another week of style.
This week I am changing it up a bit.
Instead of styling a look I found on Pinterest, I just wanted to share some different green looks that you could wear to the office, running errands, to the big St. Patrick's Day parade, etc.



These first two looks are super easy to create!
Most of us have at least one piece of camo clothing in our closet these days.


Other options:
Camo tee, black jeans and a denim jacket
Blue jeans, camo tee and a black jacket

Or you could wear some black denim, a black top and a camo vest or jacket.



Or just a plain tee, some blue jeans and a green military jacket :)


Honestly, you can switch them out anyway you want with what you have in your closet.

If you are heading out for a parade or some green beers, you can't go wrong with a graphic tee!
I paired my Lucky tee with some white denim and my go-to denim jacket.



If you work in a business casual office this next option is perfect for you!
Pair a chambray shirt and striped top with some green jeans or pants.



Darker green denim or pants your speed?
Pair them with a fun gold/yellow top and jacket and you are ready to tackle the day!



When the office calls for something a bit dressier, this dress is perfect!
It comes in so many color options and is available on Prime ;)



Have a green work top?
Just pair it with any of your dress pants in your closet and you are instantly festive for the office.


Other options include some fun holiday socks or a festive scarf :)



Do you make sure you wear green on St. Patrick's Day?
Do you attend any parades or parties?
I would love to hear about it all in the comments below!


Don't forget to link up your style posts below :)


XOXO ~ Vanessa

Linking up with the Style Six ladies and Nancy's Fashion Style.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. Lots of cute style options! I don't own much green but I do have lots of teal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your green top with dress pants options. I'll have to think about what I have in my closet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It sure is fun to shop my closet these days ☺️

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts