Slider

Get the Green Light | PinSpiration!

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

March is one of my favorite months of the year because it is home to one of my favorite holidays of the year falls in...
St. Patrick's Day! 🍀
I decided to go with a green theme for this month in honor of the holiday.

Over the weekend Mic and I decided to hit up the Cleveland Auto Show and I knew I wanted to wear something casual, yet pulled together.

So I turned to my trusty sidekick Pinterest and looked for outfit inspiration for my green military button down.
Jen has styled this top so many ways!
I knew I could recreate this look and feel comfortable all day long.



I got dressed, drove to Cleveland, walked around for a few hours, drove back home, etc., etc.
It wasn't until we were home and ready to change into our comfy clothes for the night that I realized I never took a pic of my outfit :(
#badblogger

I quickly snapped a shot of it without shoes 🙍


I wore my go-to combat boots that day since it was kind of wet and muddy outside.
But that is OK because I made it my own :)

Military Button Down - Similar
Black Jeans - Similar
Boots - Similar
Necklace - Similar


That's all for today friends!
Don't forget to link up your style posts below :)



XOXO ~ Vanessa


** Also linking up with The Style Six ladies and Nancy's Fashion Style**


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. Oh how I love me some green! Love Saint Paddy‘s day as well girl! That was the perfect car show outfit my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen is a really fun one to recreate. I love her style and have my daughter following her now too. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been doing that lately for my outfits with outfits I like from people I follow on instagram: I take note and copy their outfits by shopping my closet: fun!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to have an outfit to recreate when you have all the pieces in your closet!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts