Slider

Throwback Thursday | March Edition

Thursday, March 5, 2020

I came across a fun new link up the other day that I knew I had to join 😄
Today I'm linking up with Adventures with Ella Marie for Throwback Thursday!


We are throwing it back to photos from previous years during the month of March.
Let's do this!

**Disclaimer**

I'm only going back as far as what I have on my current computer this month :/

Update!!!
I just found this picture on Facebook from March 2012...



X's first St. Patrick's Day!!! 💚😍☘️💚😍☘️

March 2013

We visited the SMUCKER'S store with X and had so much fun we put him to sleep 😜




March 2014

The last time we hit up the Cleveland Auto Show (until this past weekend) where we decided what my future vehicle would be.



We attended our first session of couple's yoga and made it out alive! lol!



We hosted our first small group dinner at our home with one of the best themes of them all 😉
St. Patrick's Day ☘





And look at how tiny these best buddies are 😍😍




And it is hard to believe, but we went to Wokano Japanese Steakhouse for the first time 6 years ago!
It has since become one of our most favorite restaurants in the area!




March 2015

There weren't many activities for X do at 3 years old when I work full time.
So I signed him up for tumbling class.
It was super basic, but he loved it!




And 5 years ago this month we celebrated my SIL at her bachelorette party!



I even made some super yummy Rumchata cupcakes!





And remember how I said we picked out my future car above?
Well we picked up my new 2015 Toyota Highlander 5 years ago :)




March 2016

We apparently didn't do too much 4 years ago other than hang with some family 😂



And look at these two now...




March 2017

For the first and only time in his life, X got a different haircut.
It didn't last more than that day ;)





We took X to the Cleveland Museum of Natural History.


X lost his first tooth!


And for reasons unknown to us, someone decided to steal our mailbox :(
Yes, you read that correctly!
Who does that?
We still have no idea who did it :/



March 2018

We surprised my mom with a 60th birthday celebration!


X finished up his first season of basketball :)


We cheered the Lexington High School boys basketball team onto the final four!



Unfortunately, they didn't make it to the championship game but we still had a great time!


We hosted our final party in our house before all the home renovation drama began.
Happy St. Patrick's Day! 💚☘





X attended his first (of what would be MANY) birthday parties at our local trampoline park.



We went to Toys~R~Us for one final trip before they closed (because we had way too many gift cards to use up 😏).





We attended the first annual Lexington Alumni basketball tournament.
We loved cheering on the "old guys" 💜💛








March 2019


Last March we saw some big changes (FINALLY) beginning with our home renovation project.
We went from this...



to this in one day!
You can check out all my home renovation posts here :)


X played his first season of indoor soccer.


And we got together to watch some friends play another year in the Lexington Alumni basketball tournament :)



Excited to see what March 2020 brings!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hope you all are having a great week!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts