Slider

Let's Stay Home | Renovation Update #5

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Welcome to my new home series...


Moving forward this series will be every third Thursday of the month.
I would love for you to join me each month sharing home decor, a favorite room, a DIY project, etc.

Today I am sharing a little update in our home build/remodeling project.

But first, in case you missed any of my home renovation posts, you can check them all out below.



So my last update we were ready for drywall to begin.
It is crazy to see real walls and defined spaces!
Prepare yourself for a lot of pictures of boring drywall.

Hello two story foyer! 😍




That scaffolding is sitting right where our dining room table will be.


The wall with the window will have a TV and family room space in line with the dining room table.



Heading up a few stairs into the kitchen 😊


The back wall will have lower cabinets with our range in the middle of the windows.
An island with the sink will be in the middle of the room.


Walk in pantry 🙌


 Let's go upstairs to one of my favorite spaces in the house.




This landing area might just be my spot!
A TV and maybe a cozy lovesac are on my must have list for this area.



And I might be a little jealous of the closet in X's bedroom!


Mic loves the view of our property, so lots of the windows in the master bedroom, closet and bathroom were in order.







Again, sorry for all the boring drywall pics.
For me it is super exciting to see it all coming together!

Now it's your turn to link up your home posts!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

XOXO ~ Vanessa

3 comments:

  1. Looking so good.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renovations are so exciting! Did you post questions for Monday? XO

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts