Slider

2020 Friday Faves Week #2

Friday, January 10, 2020

Hello Friday!
We made it!
The first full week back to school and work has been a busy one.
Tonight is our first night "off" this week.
I'm not typically a stay at home person, but I can't wait to do absolutely nothing! lol!

Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika.



~ one ~

It's no secret that Instagram is my favorite form of social media.
When Belong Lifestyle said they were doing a photo challenge in the month of January I was super excited.
I love a good photo challenge!
Feel free to join the fun throughout the rest of the month and use #belongcheer on your posts!



~ two ~

Seeing the progress at our house is always a favorite!
Home update coming to the blog soon :)



~ three ~

Walmart has been my favorite place to pick up new pieces (at insanely good prices) to add to my closet this winter.
These sweaters are perfect for any size/shape :)





~ four ~

Earlier this week I shared what's to come on the blog this year.
I have some great link ups and I would love for you to join me!



~ five ~

One of those link up opportunities started this week...PinSpiration!
Join me every Wednesday as I recreate looks I find on Pinterest (or anywhere online really).



~ six ~

We finally had a night off from basketball practices and games, so what else would we do but go to see the Harlem Globetrotters?!?!
Quite a few of the boys from the team went and sat together while they enjoyed the show :)



The parents had a good time too! ;)
Don't mind my goofy husband 🤣🤣



If the Harlem Globetrotters are touring near you I definitely recommend checking them out.
We all had a great time!
And the best part was that this particular event was held at our local high school!

















This guy loved it!



As soon as we got home X started practicing basketball tricks! lol!

******

If your in the central Ohio area this weekend, don't forget to grab your free passes to see the advanced screening of DOLITTLE!

TEST OUTREACH - Dolittle Trailer Press Outreach


And don't forget to get your recipe post ready to join me on Tuesday, January 14th for Good Eats!



Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

2 comments:

  1. We saw the Harlem Globetrotters a couple of year ago and we loved it! Even my boys that aren't sports fans had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awesome! I was a little surprised by the music that was played considering it was a kid event, but thankfully they didn't notice from what I could tell.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts