Slider

2020 Friday Faves week #4

Friday, January 24, 2020

Hello & Happy Friday!

Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika for another week of...




~ one ~

We kicked off our weekend with dinner out because the last thing I want to do on a Friday night is cook dinner ;)
We went to a local steakhouse and look at the size of the potato that came with my meal!!!!



I swear that thing was as big as my head!
Ok...that was slightly exaggerated.
More like the size of X's head ;)


~ two ~

This week on the blog I decided to jump on the Enneagram bandwagon for Tuesday Talk.

Image result for enneagram

I took this free test online (classic version) and it turns out I'm a 6.
I would love to know if you took a test or read a book and which number/type you are!


My PinSpiration post this week was all about stripes!
On your nails and on your clothes ;)




And I kicked off my new Let's Stay Home series with an update of our home renovation project!




~ three ~

Another week meant another basketball game.
These boys played awesome once again and came away with another W!






~ four ~

What better way to celebrate the middle of the week than attending a birthday party for one of your classmates?
Due to his father working weekends, the party had to be held during the week.
One hour of bowling, a few arcade games and some cake was perfect!








And that is it for this week!
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

Looking forward to (fingers crossed) celebrating Mic's birthday!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a very fun birthday party! I just called my husband and asked him to bring home some pizza or something for dinner tonight since I don't feel like cooking.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts