Slider

PinSpiration | 'Cause Pink Is The New Kind Of Lingo

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Today I decided to mix my love of music with fashion!
Honestly, I was trying to come up with a good blog title and nothing really was working for me.
So I decided to look for songs with colors and it just worked.
At least for me it did ;)
 Today's lyric is courtesy of Aerosmith.




I can't believe that I am kicking off my first PinSpiration post of the year with something pink!
It is one of my least favorite colors :/
But when I was looking through my Pinterest boards for something to recreate for work I found these photos.

source


source

I actually love the look of gray and a soft pink together!
I knew immediately that I had a pink pair of pants
that would be perfect.
And my gray sweater is quite a few years old from Stitch Fix, but it is so easy to throw on for work on cold days.



I skipped the scarf like the first picture since this sweater has a nice big turtleneck on it.
I threw on my creamy white boots and added a black bag like the second inspiration photo above.



Perfect business casual look for me at the office :)

Similar Boots - Modern Cowboy, Ankle Bootie


I would love for you to join me every Wednesday with your PinSpiration outfits!
Just find an image on Pinterest (or really anywhere on the internet) and recreate it with items you already have in your closet.
As you can see above, it doesn't have to be perfectly matched to the inspiration photo.
Use what you already have and make it your own!
Just have fun with it!

Don't have a blog?
No problem!
Just share your looks on Instagram and tag me @xtremelyv
And don't forget to use #stylewithv


Thanks for stopping by and linking up today!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

**Linking up with Nancy @ Nancy's Fashion Style

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter



4 comments:

  1. I love the outfit inspo you put together. Pinterest is such a great resource. I love pink, but hmmmm...don't actually have too much of it in my closet right now accept for a pair of leather sneakers...light pink so they are more neutural. I love wearing them with jeans and a black moto. Love your outfit with the grey sweater, pink denim and cowboy boots! Have a fabulous weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I would totally rock that Moto jacket look too! ☺️ Pinterest really is a great place for inspiration!

      Delete
  2. I'm going to try to remember to do this!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts