Slider

PinSpiration | Cozy Cool

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

It's time for another week of PinSpiration!
We dressed down for work recently and I thought this outfit was perfect!
I found these images on Pinterest and knew I had similar items in my closet to recreate the looks.



Obviously, since I was going into the office I wasn't going to be walking around barefoot ;)





Cream Cardigan - Similar
Gray Jeans - Similar
Black Tank - Similar
Booties - Similar
Necklace - Similar

I switched out the tank color just because that is what worked best for me.

I absolutely loved how this recreation turned out!
I felt completely pulled together for our dress down day, as well as ready for whatever else the day threw at me :)



Now it is your turn!
Link up your style/fashion post below :)
I'm also linking up with The Style Six Ladies (Shelly, Lisa, Andrea, etc.) and Nancy's Fashion Style this week.


XOXO ~ Vanessa



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

6 comments:

  1. Hey Vanessa! So glad you shared this look with us at the Style Six. I need to look at Pinterest for more style inspiration. There's so many fabulous looks to be had. Ha! Anyway, loving the cozy cardigan. Have a fabulous day and I hope to see you next week!

    ~Chrissy
    Granola & Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look. I now want a cognac crossbody bag like yours but am still on my no shopping kick. Been decluttering my wardrobe and am learning what I actually like or dislike in the process: crossbody bags are a must with running a round the kiddos!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I haven't carried another style purse in years! Everytime I try I run back to the crossbody 🤣 Totally a must with kiddos!

      Delete
  3. This outfit is so mom chic. I love the texture of the cardigan and the neutral color combo. I adore my brown crossbody! It's great for hands free shopping or just running around town with the kids. Keep up the great Pinterest style inspo and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon! I appreciate that comment ☺️ I hope you are having a great week! Enjoy your weekend!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts