Slider

2020 Goals

Monday, January 13, 2020

It's already the second week of January and I am just now sharing my goals and such for the year.
Honestly, I don't always decide on my goals for the year until the new year gets here.
Hence this post at this time.


Let's briefly review my goals from 2019...



Last year I tried to focus on making every day a good day, as well as finding my Joy.

Let's be real...not every day was a good day.
And not every day was full of joy.
But overall the year was great :)

This year I am still thinking about finding the good in every day and being joyful.

But I do have a new main goal for 2020.

This year I have a bit of a To-Do List that goes along with that goal.

This year I want to be Intentional with my time!

Honestly, I didn't have my word or motto for 2020 until right this very moment as I was typing.

Funny how that works out :)

Related image


Here's what Intentional means to me...


Surrounding myself with the people that make me feel and be my best!

That could be monthly, quarterly or even a yearly get together.

That also means saying "No" to things.


One of the things on my agenda this year is meeting some of my very favorite friends for the first time in person!

That sounds super scary, but it is way overdue!
Those ladies are one of the best support systems I have in life and we have never been face to face :(
To me, that takes a lot for a person to have your back and be that amazing and supportive without being around you.

I also want to be Intentional with my marriage and being a mom.

I want to be Intentional with my health as well.
I loved getting in control of that last year, but I did let things slide the busier the year got.

But a new year/new decade means a fresh start.

I also want to be Intentional with this blog.
Meaning, I'm not posting every day just to post.
I only want to share content that feels good to me :)


Still here? ;)
Now I want to know what your goals or wishes are for 2020!
Do you have a word to live by or motto for this year or decade?
Let me know in the comments below or shoot me an email at leota6@gmail.com

Wishing you all a wonderful Monday!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

4 comments:

  1. Being intentional takes work (and practice) but the payoff is so huge. When I got to the point where I stopped posting just to post on my blog it was a huge shift. Look forward to connecting in 2020 and if you come to Texas I'll come see meet you somewhere.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boy it sure does! I already found myself saying yes to something I don't really want to do, but I'll keeping working at it 😉 A trip to Texas would be awesome! I would definitely love to meet you if that worked out! 🤗

      Delete
  2. I don't have a word or a focus for my year and I decided this year to set smaller monthly goals so I can tweak and change as I need.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts