Slider

2020 Friday Faves Week #3

Friday, January 17, 2020

Friday!
Other than basketball, this week has been pretty low key.
But I still feel exhausted!
Oh well!
At least the weekend is officially here!


Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika for Friday Favorites!



~ one ~

This week I shared my goals and word of the year for 2020!

Related image

I would love to hear what your goals, motto or word is for 2020.


~ two ~



My new Good Eats series started this week as well!

Once a month I will be sharing some of my new favorite recipes and I would love for you to join me!
I shared the recipe above this week...SO GOOD!!!


~ three ~


Another week, another PinSpiration post!

This week I kept things cozy casual for a dress down day at the office.



~ four ~


When I said all we have really done is go to basketball this week, I wasn't kidding.
They practice twice a week and have one game a week.
That practice sure pays off!
They played another great game this week (against the hardest competition we have faced so far), and came away with another WIN!
So proud of all these boys!
It is hard to remember they are only 8 years old with how well they play :)





~ five ~

I finally tried those items I picked up at Trader Joe's a few weeks ago and I totally understand the hype!

They are all so good!

Image result for trader joe's everything but the bagel seasoning


I tried the Everything But The Bagel Seasoning on some chicken tenders we had for dinner and it was the perfect blend.


Related image


I also tried the Cookie Butter on a few graham crackers for a sweet snack...YUM!!!


Image result for trader joe's cauliflower gnocchi


And last but not least, I made the Cauliflower Gnocchi this week with some pasta sauce and it was great!

I just wish we had a store closer to us!
An hour away (65 miles) is hard to justify, but maybe next time I'm in Columbus I will made a pit stop and stock up on those goodies.
What are your must have items from Trader Joe's?


And that is it for this week!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

4 comments:

  1. Oh your pintSpiration is so cute! i swear every time I see your hair, I think...I want that everyday :) Also that every but the bagel seasoning is life! I put it on veggies, salmon, I haven't found something it doesn't taste good on! The orange chicken and the chicken fried rice (both frozen) are some of my go to favorite quick meals at TJ's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend! I swear somedays I want to chop my hair but I know better 🤣 I have been adding the seasoning to everything these days! I think I need to get to Columbus again soon to stock up on more goodies!

      Delete
  2. I wish we had a Trader Joes near us too; I am dying to try that cauliflower gnocchi. I was able to buy the everything but the seasoning on Amazon but that's about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you could order online from Trader Joe's honestly! They would make a killing! Lol!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts