Slider

Tuesday Talk | Enneagram Test

Tuesday, January 21, 2020


Image result for enneagram

Most people have heard of an Enneagram Test.
It's all the rage these days.
I swear it is all I see on Instagram anymore is people sharing what number they are, what number their spouse is, etc.
Not gonna lie, I am intrigued by the whole thing.

So for my Tuesday Talk today I want to know which test you used?
What is your Enneagram number?
Your spouse?
How accurate do you feel it is?


Related image


I am thinking about taking the test, as well as Mic so I want to know which one we should use.

I'll report back to you which ones were suggested :)
I also want to see how alike or different we all are!

So make sure you share in the comments below, shoot me an email at leota6@gmail.com, or DM me on Instagram @xtremelyv


Looking forward to seeing all your suggestions and answers :)


Linking up today with Ashley & Erika for Tuesday Talk.



I hope you all have a great day!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I swear so many of the people I follow on Instagram share their type and I just couldn't resist! I took the classic test (it's free) on the Eclectic Energies site. Let me know if you take it ☺️

      Delete
  2. This is the first I've heard of a Enneagram Test. Sounds interesting enough.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts