Slider

Our Home Renovation | Pantry Edition

Thursday, September 5, 2019

Thursday came way too fast this week!
I think I have been operating a day behind in my mind all week.
Since it is Thursday, it is time for another look our home reno project.

The house itself is currently at that stage where little things here and there are getting done, but it isn't noticeable enough for pictures.

So I figured I would share some more ideas and inspiration we have for one of the rooms.

Today is all about the Pantry!

It won't be excessively big, but you will be able to walk in the space.
Is it weird that I am fairly excited for this area?
The original "pantry" in our home was not meant for much other than cans and some small containers/boxes.
While it was nice to have the designated space in the kitchen, it just didn't work for us.
But in our new design we added a walk in pantry that will be able to house #allthethings :)

It will look pretty similar to the photo below with shelves running the length of one full wall and wrapping around the end.



There will be a full size window in the pantry as well since it sits on an exterior wall.


At this time it will be all open shelving - no drawers or cabinet doors.
However, there will be counter space under the window (like the above photo) for our microwave and such.

Since the window is in there, we are leaning toward a hammered glass paneled door in black to let some of the light shine through.

I can't wait to be able to have all of my crock pots, party supplies, etc. all in one place!

I would love to hear your suggestions on anything I need to make sure is in my pantry!
Comment below or shoot me an email at leota6@gmail.com


Check out more of Our Home Renovation below...
Let The Remodeling Begin
Update #1
X's Bedroom
X's Bathroom
Laundry/Mudroom


Thanks for stopping by!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts