Slider

The Friday Faves #38

Friday, September 20, 2019

Happy Friday!
Just like every Friday, I'm sharing some of my favorite moments from this past week :)

Last Friday X's class celebrated National Dot Day with lots of fun activities.
Pictures like this make me so happy!


Our weekend was spent doing laundry, cleaning, and watching football.

Monday night was a busy one!
X had a 6:30 game that a few of us were a little nervous for.
We played this coach last season and they were our most challenging competitor.
Thankfully, while they were more tough than we had faced so far...we still came away with a 2-0 WIN!



Then we went home as fast as we could because the Cleveland Browns were on Monday Night Football!
While it wasn't a pretty game, my guys came away with the 23-3 WIN!!!!


Tuesday night we were back at the soccer fields for another game against another tough team.
We went back and forth the entire game, but with about 5 minutes to go our boys scored to make it 4-3.
We scored two more insurance goals (1 by X 😁) to come away with a 6-3 WIN!










More pics from school :)
This time the kiddos were outside reading some of their new books they recently received.
There is X and his bestie in the middle of the grass together :)



X's teacher (Hi Lindsay!) shared an opportunity to sponsor a child in her classroom this year where for just $10 they would receive one new book a month, plus one on their birthday :)
There were enough donations that every child is receiving two books each time!


On the blog this week I linked up with Ashley and Erika for Tuesday Talk.
My topic - Self Care!
Head here to check it :)


I also shared another home reno post.
This time I showed a look at what we are planning for our Master Bedroom!


Back to sports...because that has filled the majority of my week!
See that team sitting in the #1 spot after two weeks?


It's me!!!!
Now I know it may not last long...but I'll celebrate it while I can!

Speaking of celebrating...I'm going to the Browns game this Sunday night!
They will be inducting Clay Matthews into the Ring of Honor!
I think I might pull out my mom's signed jersey she gave me and rock it for the game :)


I'm ending the week with some pics of X's flag football game last night (courtesy of my mom).
They won big with a score 35-12!
X is still playing a lot of defense (due to not being able to go to practice because of soccer games), but he is doing great!
He did get in on a few more offensive plays this week too :)





And that has been our week!
Tonight is full of laundry and errands,
followed by a 9am soccer game on Saturday morning,
a birthday party at 2pm, 
Lexington Oktoberfest,
and then I am heading north on Sunday for the Browns to take on the Rams on Sunday Night Football!!!


What are your weekend plans?


Thanks as always for stopping by!


XOXO ~ Vanessa


Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts