Slider

The Friday Faves #39

Friday, September 27, 2019

Happy Friday!
I swear I am still trying to catch up on sleep from this past weekend.
Fingers crossed I'll be back to normal next week.
Today is going to be short and sweet :)

On Wednesday, I shared all about our September and what's coming up in October!
You can see all the fun we had this past weekend and more :)




On Thursday, I shared some of my favorite Fall decor finds :)




And last night X had another football game and he did so well!


We received the team pictures too :)



I'm calling it a day on that note :/
Wishing you all a fantastic weekend!


XOXO ~ Vanessa


Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts