Slider

Fall Finds | What's in my online shopping bag

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Today I thought I would share what I currently have sitting in my online shopping bags just waiting for me to hit submit (and for my bank account to see a higher number 😉).

My Amazon cart has so many sweaters and graphic tees!
I think this long camo cardigan would be super cute this fall!



This colorblock sweater is an NSALE dupe!
I like the neutrals in this one, but I have the gray and brown options in my cart too!



I actually have quite a few original concert tees from the 80's and 90's, so I love that they are so in right now!
How could I not add another to my collection?
Love this Guns - N - Roses one!





Walmart is killin' it these days!
I highly recommend checking out your local store too, because a lot of what I find doesn't seem to show up online (and vice versa).

This super cute this leopard sweater might be in your store, but currently it is only online near me.
So trendy right now....and did I mention it is under $17?!?!



Can you ever have enough cognac ish booties?
I mean...every cognac is a little different ;)
These will go with everything this Fall!



Another site that I tend to want #allthethings this time of year is Jane.
I find so many fun graphic tees through their daily deals.
They don't stick around for long, so my cart expires after a few days :(
But if you are looking for some fun Fall tees, head there now!
From Autumn to Halloween, to Football, etc.
I actually have a few headed my way very soon ;)





Honestly, these days I haven't found much that I really like from other retailers.
I actually shopped the Nordstrom sale in July, but sent everything back because I wasn't in love with any of it.

Where are you shopping lately?
What items are in your online shopping bags?


XOXO ~ Vanessa

Linking up with Nancy for her Fancy Friday Link Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts