Slider

The Friday Faves #35

Friday, August 30, 2019

Did this week feel like the longest week ever, or was it just me?
So, so thankful for the long weekend we are about to enjoy!

I'm linking up on this fine Friday with Andrea, Narci & Erika for...


We kicked off last Friday morning with X wearing one of his new favorite tees (less than $7!)!
Fishstick is a skin in Fortnite ;)


We enjoyed soccer practice that evening before heading home to watch the Browns preseason game.
Saturday was for running all the errands and getting things done for the upcoming week, because on Sunday it was Fantasy Draft Day!
I headed north to pick my team at my dad's house.
It's exhausting (and time consuming), but I love getting to do this every year :)


Fingers crossed this year will go better than last year for me!

On the blog this week I shared what my mom and I received in our FabFitFun box for Fall!


Linked up with Sheaffer and Shay and recapped all the August things, and what's to come in September in my monthly What's Up Wednesday post.


And Thursday I shared another look at some room ideas and inspiration in Our Home Renovation series.


X and I had a rough go the other morning :(

But then I see this sweetness and all is right with the world :)


I saw these pop up on Instagram this week and I think I need them both!



I had a much needed hair appointment this week with my girl Kasey this week, and I was super excited to see the new salon she is at!
This has been a long time coming, and she so deserves it!







It is absolutely gorgeous!
And I just love the vibe!

Of course I snapped a quick pic of my after hair in the car!


I think all photos should now be taken with the AC blowing ;)

A new week meant more soccer practice!
Can't wait for the first game on Tuesday night!



And I'm leaving you today with this...


I hope you all have a happy and safe Labor Day weekend!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts