Slider

Back 2 School Sales

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Just like January 1st, the first day of the school year brings new wishes, dreams, goals, etc.
It gives you a fresh outlook on #allthethings
It brings cooler weather for most, all the family holidays, new friends, and more.

More meaning...new clothes, shoes, school supplies, backpacks, etc.
I am not doing a collaboration or anything here (but I'm down if you are a retailer 😉).
Just sharing a few items that I think your kiddos would enjoy and want to wear back to school.

I'm kicking things off with Walmart since that is where I found X's new backpack.
I know I, and quite a few other bloggers have mentioned this before but Walmart has really upped their game on quality and selection.
And you all know the prices are ridiculously affordable!
X really wanted a Fortnite backpack this year for school.
I looked around online, and some of the prices were crazy!
Not to mention quite a few featured guns and such on them which aren't allowed at school/aftercare.
I actually found quite a few options online at Walmart, but I wanted to compare sizes and such so I headed to one of our local stores.
They actually had four available in store!


They were pretty good quality and the size was perfect.
And get this....under $17!
Honestly, I wasn't sure I was going to get X a new backpack this year since his from last year was in still in really good shape.
But for only $17, I didn't think twice and now I have a very happy 7 year old ready to start 2nd grade next week!

Head here to check out all the backpacks Walmart has online (and possibly in your store).
Most are under $25!
So many styles, colors, characters are available.
And some of them even include a lunchbox, water bottle, and more!

I also stock up on socks, underwear, and white tees for X at Walmart.

I typically head to Target or Old Navy for the majority of his wardrobe, but I am currently obsessed with this jacket!


I actually have a similar one I picked up from the NSALE a few years ago.
And for $20, he might be getting this one like it or not ;)
Currently available in 3 colors.

And this one is seriously cute for the little girls in your life for under $18!


X has quite a few tees and shorts to kick off the school year, so I am only picking up a few new ones until the weather cools off.
Target and Old Navy always have the best graphic tees!
And when it is time to get him some new jeans, I usually score them at one of these two stores as well for under $10 a pair.
The quality is always great too!
And if they get ruined I'm not upset at all :)

I had every intention of showing you my favorites from Old Navy and Target but there are just too many!


40% off your online order at Old Navy ends tonight (8/13)!

Boys and girls character tees are on sale at Target starting at just $7!

School uniform items are currently 20% off at Target with code UNIFORM.

Shoes for the whole family are 20% off at Target with code SHOES20.


I had to add a couple other sales because they are just too good!

Plus they have an extra 20% off when you spend $40+ with code FIRSTDAY.

Children's Place is offering an extra 5% off when you choose No Rush Pickup.


Kohl's has an extra $10 off $50 purchase with code BTS10 (ends 8/18).


Where do you shop for your kids back to school clothing and shoes?
When do/did your kids go back to school and when do they finish for the year?


XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts