Slider

The Friday Faves #31

Friday, August 2, 2019

Happy Friday!
I hope you all have had a great week!
Can you believe it is August?
This month really went fast and it was the only month this summer we didn't have #allthethings to do!
But at the same time I am super excited that it is August!
I love all the back to school things, the weather gets a little cooler, and football is back!!!
Eek!

I'm linking up with AndreaNarci & Erika to share a few

favorites from this past week.

Friday night the three of us headed to Columbus for dinner and the DudePerfect tour!

X was so excited!






I can't lie, I absolutely love these guys too!

They made the show interactive, and had the whole place cheering and laughing along for over 2 hours!








And when you wear a Cleveland Browns jersey for most of the show, you instantly become one of my favorites!
Thanks for reppin' Cleveland in Columbus Cody! 😘


And then look at this...


Not only did DudePerfect like my post, but Tyler Toney himself did too!

Tyler is a family favorite already, and that just made it extra special!
We honestly had such a great time!
If DudePerfect is touring in your area I would definitely suggest grabbing some tickets to check it out with your kiddos!

Do your kids watch DudePerfect?



We also headed north for a quick visit with my mom's side of the family to celebrate my Aunt's 50th birthday :)





In other news this week, X was doing double camp duty Monday - Wednesday with science camp in the morning and soccer camp in the evening.

He loved every minute of it though, and I sure loved watching him do his thing at soccer camp despite the fact I don't actually like soccer ;)
He had a great time, and we are all looking forward to this coming season with his new team!







Special thank you to the sweet mom/friend who lent X some soccer cleats for camp this week after hearing my #momfail on instastories Sunday night.

In case you missed it, we found out the night before camp that X's cleats were a good size and a half smaller than what we needs/wears 😭
I couldn't find anything in the color or size we needed before camp started on Monday evening.
This sweet mom came to my rescue and X had no issues at camp.
And we found out after wearing those borrowed cleats, that the brand we ordered runs small.
So he actually needed 2 1/2 sizes bigger than his old cleats!
New school shoes and such have now all been ordered in the correct size.


In Cleveland sports news this week, we had two major things happen...

Former Cleveland Indians pitcher, Trevor Bauer, showed up to watch the game before leaving for his new team in Cincinnati.



Why is he heading to Cincinnati you might ask?

Well, get ready to show your children what will get you off the team very quickly...



While I like the guy, you can't do that!!!


In amazing Cleveland sports news, this was announced...




I have always loved Phil Dawson!

I felt horrible when he left Cleveland, but it so warms my heart to see him coming home to announce his retirement with Cleveland.
Don't get me wrong...I would love for him to be our kicker this year, and then retire ;)

In blog news, I shared part 1...




and part 2 of our recent vacation to South Carolina.




And the July Edition of What's Up Wednesday was full of #allthethings



Update: I totally forgot to share my favorite song of the week.
So good!!


And I'm calling it a week on that note!
Head back here next week for the 3rd and final installment of my vacation recap,
a new home series I'm starting, and more!

Looking forward to heading to the Cleveland Browns Brown & Orange scrimmage this weekend!
Thank God football is back!
What are your weekend plans?

Thanks as always for stopping by!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

2 comments:

  1. I am ready for football to start as well! It looks like you have had a busy and wonderful July! I'm glad everything worked out for X with soccer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Me too! July wasn't as busy as normal, but looking back it was 😊

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts